How people and their families live with autism, what their careers are in our society and how we can help them, will be discussed at the 2nd conference of the faculty organized in collaboration with the Autis Center. Not only professionals but also people on the spectrum will contribute to this conference.
Where: Health and Social Studies in BW, the venue of the faculty building Vltava, J. Boreckého 1167 to 1127, B & W, 2nd Floor, Room E and F, a map of ZSF JU here.
Thursday, 2. 4. 2020, 9 h ( registration of participants from 8:00 am), expected end 5 pm. New date will be specified…
Reservations: through the portal TicketON, capacity is limited
Admission: free of charge, you can make any contribution to a public collection which goes to Autis Centre
• Mgr. Premysl Mikolas – child and adolescent psychologist, certified psychotherapist with a decade of experience working with children and adolescents with ASD, ADHD and children with emotional deprivation and his colleague Marie Gerdová, mother of a boy with ASD
1/“internal and external reality of families of children on the autism spectrum“
2/“ Internal and the external reality of people on the autism spectrum“
• Children of the full moon -„Pilot implementation of homesharing in the Czech Republic – the second year“.
• Center for autism therapy -„Experts from around the world looking for new and better ways of providing asd therapy. Research on early intervention OTA in toddlers can significantly contribute to solving the problem in the future“.
• Home Libnič and Social Services Center Empathy – social services (supported living centre) for people with autism
• National Institute for Education
• National Institute for Autism -“ Problems ASD in adulthood“
• Mgr. Klára Doubková – Clinical speech therapist
• Early Care Center
• Other children, z.s. (Jiné děti, z.s.)
• Mgr. Ingrid Baloun with prof. MiloŠ Velemínský MD and other interesting guests.