Angelic public events will support children with autism.
You could go to the theater to see „7 women on the back“, take part in the card games championship in Budějovice, go dancing at the music night „Back again to a dancefloor“, to enjoy the Cock up night , auction of the flight with world champion in aerobatics Martin Sonka. You can go to these and many other interesting events whose proceeds will be donated to children with autism, in the coming weeks within the Angelic events. Anyone can become an angel.
Those who are brave can undertake online auctions flight with Martin Sonka, one of the best aerobatic pilots in the Czech Republic!
And those of you who set off on walking to Kleť can support children with autism by purchasing commemorative articles made by clients from the Autis Center.
List of events
- 12. 11. – George Denk: The Voyage from the Antarctic to the Arctic in a year and a half
- 14. 11. – quiz special: Fast and Furiously
- 15. 11. – Charitable Cock up Night
- 18. 11. – Back to the dance floor
- 19. 11. – Rwanda – visit from the adopted child
- 20. 11. – Budějce Championship card games
- 24. 11. – Theater: IMPRA
- 25. 11. – Back to the dance floor
- 25. 11. Beerpong
- 26.11. Chacha & khachapuri – talking about Georgia
- 30 11. – undergroud standup comedy
- 2. 12. PechaKucha night
- 3.12. IGY Center – Giving Tuesday in IGY
- 3. 12. – tasting of Italian wines – Hotel Klika
- 3. 12. – Vladimir Váchal: Iran is not an Arab country
- 4 12. – Theater: 7 women on the back
- 9. 12. – Angelic auction
Number of transparent collection account for the angelic event: 232280507/0600
WE thank to all our angels for support!